28 September, 2014

Cell and Molecular Biology Student part (i)

Assalamualaikum

Okey just a random updates here. Sorry if you found me writing in Malay or English asymmetrically because it happened when it comes in different edgeways that's why I put an English column so it will be within your reach at any time and anywhere.

Being a Molecular Biology and Genetics student is not that easy guys because you are trained to be a Scientist.Can you imagine a Scientist? Sometimes the tense is more harder than being a Medical student. I never thought will ended with this course because I know I am not that incredible or genius at all. I am more right brained person but what initiates me to do Science? Must be wonder right so in part (ii) I will elaborate more on that. Dealing with Science indoctrinate me to be more precise and details with my work. Everything must come with principle and logical thinking. If you said Biology is all to do with memorizing then you are wrong.Maybe it requires only 10%.The other 90% orders us to spark our critical thinking and apply the knowledge into diverse area in Biotechnology because Biotech is an applied Science.Remember?

I never been adrenalized to be working in a lab for my entire life.haha Oh no I can't imagine spending my day and night investigating the DNA sample.Some people find being a Scientist it is tedious job in some angle but for me I believe Science contribute a vast number for human being even though I will be working one day my family and children will be my first priority so I won't expect to be that great Watson and Crick who found the DNA double helix sequence and won the Novel Prize but again I'd never abandon this Scientific study because I have chosen this field so I have to make it worthwhile because more envision and a lot of expectation should come over from Genetics and Molecular studies.

 DNA should be my good companion.Just observe my desktop picture.haha
to be continued part (ii)


thanks for reading
xoxo