30 September, 2014

Online Shopping Addicted

Assalamualaikum

I have been so obsessed with online shopping recently. I love online shops more rather than shopping at the mall because I can save my time and save money for transportation.Everything is at our finger tips.Just click our desired item and pay without waiting for que and here you go you have done shopping.yuhooo.I done shopping mainly when I'm under stress or to reward myself after I have completed my assignments or coursework hence it makes me feel good as long as I do not over spend my money by chosen the right website so I can make every cent of my penny worthwhile.






I would like to introduce one online shop selling super cheap items. You can get almost everything and anything at their store.It's a http://www.nile.com.my/. I have a good news for shopaholic because Nile has been launching Mycybersale2014 at this moment.Mycybersale2014 is the biggest online shopping campaign in Malaysia started from 29 September untill 1 October 2014 only so guys please grab this opportunity because it will last untill tomorrow! They offer discount up to 90% and you can get the price as cheap as RM9.90.

breath breath and keep calm.haha






Imagine this sneakers is only RM9.90.The original price is RM36.00 I have bought one pair.Can't wait for it to reach my doorstep.yezzzzaa!! One more thing it will be free shipping if you buy more than RM48.00 through Gdex courier.I bought one handbag and Jacket from Nile and all the 3 items only cost me only RM55.70. omaigeeee why so cheap!

Check out more at http://www.nile.com.my/. and you will find yourself being giddy because you want to buy everything.This one look good hurm no I want that oh no this one is more better and cheaper no no that's one is more cheaper and offer many colours.haha.Told ya because it happens to me already.


Happy shopping!

thanks for reading

toodles