08 November, 2014

Looking up to make a website?

Assalamualaikum

I want to talk about a new website builder where I found it really appealing and would like to share with all of you.



Bored with the normal blog templete? Wix.com is for you! for those who keen on writing and looking to make a new website. Yes it's like a blog but the features are more stunning and with more options for theme design and the most important it's free! yay, tell me nowadays where can you find something free but wix is remarkable website offers you with no charge at all.You can choose any theme you want for example if you are obsessed with photography choose the photography theme or if you have an idea to open up an online store just click it and it will customize for you! believe me you may be dumbfounded with the features if you are a blogger then it will be more easier because you already have the html skill. hey, I should tell my brother to design another for the homestay too.I 'm sure it will be an eye opener for the readers.



For those newbie, don't worry because it is very easy and simple to establish a blog or a website. Not more than 5 minutes you can have your own website!! Interesting am I ? No programming skill are required. Hello, me too I don't reach that programming level yet.haha



Not sure you can write or not? remember nothing is achieved without the first step.Let's boost your creativity.uncover your hobby through this amazing website.55 891 043 users already sign up so don't forget to make yours too okey.

Thanks for reading and have a nice weekend!
Post a Comment