06 June, 2015

The Last Conversation...

Assalamualaikum

Today I received sad news. Friend of mine,her husband passed away this morning Al-Fatihah. Last night how downhearted she pleaded us through whatsapp group and we were raising some money to help her husband to undergo neurosurgery operation because he had a serious bleeding in the brain.We were all gone insane thinking how to help her to gain instantaneous amount of money within two days if not the doctors could not operate him. I could not believe the drama I saw in the television appeared in a real life. She doesn't work since she was pregnant for 7 months, her parents were divorced since she was a child then her father had past away while her mother married another man.No news from her siblings and relatives.I can feel the hard all those circumstances she had to face alone.

Yesterday I thought to call Pusat Zakat Kelantan or other Humanity Agency but it was exceedingly 5 pm, the office might closed since I was having a long conversation with my dad I could not take a speedy action while replying the messages in a chat group.You know once talking to my father I need to pay 100% attention if not there would be world war (iii) erupted then I just able to mapped out through email if they could help with an emergency case casting over like hers.

Her husband was diagnosed with heart attack and at the same time suffered with epilepsy or seizures. He was warded in ICU for the past several weeks but from what I knew he was suffering since last year. I could not imagine at the age of 22 she lost her beloved one and at the same time she has to take care of two small children plus expecting for another baby soon. MasyaAllah how terrific Allah's test for her.

She needs a supreme support from us. If I were working surely I can give her some money but I am not a rich girl who able to donate masses amount of money but if it cost two three hundreds doesn't matter for me but how can she survives helplessly without a help from any society or organization? At least she needs to sustain until she deliver the baby.Guys this is not a myth story simply created by me but this is a true story happened around us it just a matter either we care to opened up our eyes or not.

Appreciate your loved one maybe today is our last conversation with them. Forget all the hatred and cast off the altercation because life is too short to be wasted.


Certainly, We shall test you with fear, hunger, loss of wealth, lives and fruits but give glad tidings to the patient those who, when afflicted with calamity say, "Truly to Allah we belong, and truly to Him shall we return." It is those who will be awarded blessings and mercy from their Lord and it is those who are the guided ones. (Al-Baqarah 2:155–157)
Post a Comment