30 August, 2015

Sisterhood

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ 
Assalamualaikum

Yesterday we sent my sister off to KLIA who will be studying Bachelor Psychology Program in California USA.Alhamdulillah everything goes as planned.My mother and brother put a lot of effort sorting preparatory things for her while me only do the snooze.haha I don't want to write much let pictures do the talking because I still need to digest she is now far away from us.*emosi pulak* .


No no she's not travelling alone to San Fransisco but accompanied by other her MADPP friends. Anyhow, they will transit to Japan Osaka first before landing to US


Ready to weight to make sure the bags are not overweight if not we need to pay extra.heh


Busy girl


My dear sister, even we often quarrel like Tom and Jerry kakak loves you truckload and we are going to miss you! kakak believed you will be well adapted and treasured with a good environment.We always pray for it and lastly surely me and mama will be to USA upon your graduation day.That is my promise!

Thanks for reading
xoxo
Post a Comment